Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I meant to log on yesterday and post but I must have gotten busy and forgotten. My husband and I were seeking GOD about some very important changes in our lives. I don't want to make moves with out praying about it first. I also went without TV last week. I have to admit it was great. I got so much done. I am a TV junkie but its a bad habit. And I usually end up sitting there for hours and get nothing accomplished. So I am going to try to make it a habit of NOT watching TV as much as I was.

We are starting our bible studies at home again. It starts tonight. It is such a great time to fellowship and encourage others and also be encouraged my self. I really need to work on our ministry website. I am not good at that stuff but I need to do what I can. Peace, love and happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now that I see you are back..I am going to e-mail u back:)

steve said...

Hey there. It is Steve Sporre from "Following God's Will"... I am really REALLY not trying to spam ya but I thought I would let all of my blog friends know that my full length 11 song album is finally here!! I am really excited about it and want to thank all of you for your prayers. Get More info at my Blog... again I am sorry for the "Spam" but many of my Blogger friends asked me to tell them when it was completed!!

And PLEASE help me spread the word and the music!!