Wednesday, January 23, 2008

IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

Today is my 9th wedding Anniversary. Wow time has flown by so fast. I meet my husband in college in 1996. We were both wild and out of control at the time. We were drinking, smoking (not cigarettes) and doing the do. I never thought I would get married let alone to this guy. I thought he was a college fling even though I loved him. We lived 2.5 hours away from each other when we moved back home after college. Some crazy things happened to us from 1996 to 1998 such as cheating and I thought we were done for good. But GOD had other plans for us. GOD saved us and delivered us from our mess in Nov 1998 and on Jan 23rd, 1999 my husband and I got married. It was a small and inexpensive wedding but that doesn't matter. What matters is that we are still married and we love each other more today than we did back then. And we continue to put GOD first in our marriage. I am so thankful to GOD that he gave me such a wonderful GOD fearing man. He is my GOD mate not just my soul mate.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. CONGRATS! We just celebrated our 5th. You know, we met in 97 and 97 and 98 were two years from hell for me. Okay, so was 99 and 2000. But thank God for God because things are so different now!!

Anonymous said...

I was touched by your blog...to see you give God the credit of your life today is incredible. Congratulations on your marriage. My husband and I just celebrated 10 years and I know how you feel to have a wonderful husband who loves the Lord. I am thankful for my husband who lets me stay home with our four kids.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that your blog title caught my attention. Life can be hard but Christ is always there with us.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.