Monday, October 19, 2009

PRAISE!
LORD I praise you. You are KING of Kings and LORD of Lords and I praise you. I have physical ailments that have not been healed but I praise you. I have dreams not fulfilled but I praise you. I need money that I don't have but I praise you. I have family that is not saved but I praise you. I sometimes have negative thoughts in my head but I praise you. I live in a world filled with sin but I praise you. I can not sing but I lift up my voice to you. I have relationships that need healing but I praise you. This life I live is not about me but about YOU and I praise you. The dreams I have are not about me but about YOU and I praise you. I can not see what tomorrow or next week or next month or next year will be like but I praise you. I don't know what joy, pain or suffering is headed my way but I praise you. I don't know if I will travel down low valleys or high mountains but I praise you. I praise you on my good days and I praise you on my bad days. I praise you this day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I came across your blog and I love what you've written. It's awesome that this is your heart toward the things in your life. We can't control the future, and problems come that seem overwhelming, but God is good no matter what. All we can continually do is praise Him, and when we do, it shows that our heart is in the right place before Him.
God bless :)

Cjay said...

Hi, I just happened to stop by your blog, You are doing just what God wants, I believe, and he will surely bless you.By the way, my grand daughter's name is Chandra. God's greatest blessings to you and your family. Jeff

Anonymous said...

to GOD be the glory.

Alex Horton said...

Don't say you can't sing. God wants us to sing praises to Him and He will never tell us to do something we can't do.

rscredits said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deepankar Rawat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.