Wednesday, July 30, 2003

My husband left this morning for Atlanta. Him and a friend are driving. I will miss him. I won't see him until Monday. Well my friend at work wanted to take me and another friend out to lunch for our birthdays which was really sweet. So I said I will drive. We walk out side and I look at my vehicle and it is leaning. I knew then I had a flat. I tell you my husband and I have more flats than anyone I know. There is a guy at my job that is great about helping people so he said he would change it. Well it turned out my valve stem (the thing the air goes in) was broke. He took it and had it fixed. It didn't cost anything. God is good. Tires are @ $150 to $200 for our SUV. Thats a lot of money.

Does anyone have any family that they are really close to but can't really be around them because they don't respect the GOD in you. We have family members that smoke and curse around us but I think if they were around a preacher they wouldn't do that. I can't understand why they don't have the same respect for us. Just wondering.

GOD is changing our lives so much. I really have to pay attention to what he tells me.

No comments: