Monday, July 21, 2003

Sorry I haven't posted. I don't know whats wrong with me lately. I have been so moody. Maybe its my new BC that I am on. Not much going on. I am going back to shcool in August to get my bachelors in Accounting. I plan on owning my own business so I want to know how to run a company. I am learning a lot with my current job. They are great. They are letting me take classes and make up my time for work.

Well Wednesday is my Birthday. I'm not telling that so I get a bunch of Happy B-Days only to share that they are so different as I get older. I remember when I was younger I mean like middle school and high school thinking I can't wait til I'm older. I wonder why we wish our life away so much. I'll only be 26 but the time has flown by. I remember high school like it was yesterday.

I am listening to TD Jakes at work right now. It is so great to be able to listen on the internet. With all of the stuff that goes on around here you need to be able to focus on GOD and listening while I work really helps.

My husband and I discussed not watching TV anymore. Well we will still watch sports and stuff like trading spaces. Things that don't have cursing or sex scenes or talking about other people. We want to tune into GOD more than tune into the TV. We want a close and personal relationship with him. One that requires more prayer and worship and time just for him. I think I will add a link on my web page so I can share some stories about the goodness of GOD. I will start working on it tonight.

I hope all is well with everyone. God Bless

No comments: