Monday, March 15, 2004

Here I go again. I thought I was going to do much better and blog more but I'm not off to a good start.

Well I need everyone's prayer. That is my husband and I do. We have always felt we wanted to own our very own business. We are starting in that process. We have prayed about it and feel like we are headed in the right direction. As most people know it takes money to make money. Thats where our problem lies. We have a small savings account and usually to start a business it takes 20-30% down. For a $100,000 thats $20,000 or $30,000. Thats the price of a business that we could run and not have to work anywhere else. So we have made the decision to sell our house. We are hoping to get at least $15,000 out of it. But on paper it doesn't look possible. Thats where prayer comes in. If we don't get that much it would not even be worth it to sell our house. Please remember us in your prayers that the Lords will be done in our business opportunity.

Thanks and GOD Bless
Chandra

No comments: