Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I have been super busy at work training someone. I am not leaving but he is learning the accounting processes so he can do notes and flow charts. So I am behind on a lot of stuff right now.

I am still trying to come up with a cute name for a boy pug. I can't seem to think of one yet. I am sure one will come to me though. For anyone out there using blogspot/blogger for there blog I want to change my template but it says I will loose anything I have customized and i am not sure what that means. Right now you can't see the word comment so no one really leaves a comment but I want to know exactly what loosing anything I have customized means. So if anyone can help please email me.

I am not sure how many people have ever heard of prophets but someone told my M-I-L that when my husband and I decide to have children we will have twins. I haven't even decided if I want children yet or not. Its too much for me to think about right now.

No comments: