Wednesday, May 03, 2006

So many times people speak negative over them selves. I know a lot of people don't think the way I do but I believe life and death is in the power of the tongue. People need to realize if you say I can't, I can't, I can't then they won't but if they say I can, I can, I can then they will. The women that say I don't want to have sex with my husband, or I can't have sex with my husband completely amazes me. They have to change there thinking and speaking. I bet most of those women were giving there husbands sex before or just after they got married. Too many times we let what society says control us. Society says that most women don't want to have sex after they have been married for a few years so thats what women end up doing. Since society said it then its ok. I know its hard to start speaking and thinking positive thoughts but you have to do that if you want your marriage to be happy and successful.

I can't wait until I get a PUG!!!

No comments: