Monday, August 04, 2003

I have 2 weeks until school starts. I am going back to get my Bachelors degree. I am 26 years old and am starting to feel intimitated that I will be in class with a bunch of people under the age of 22. I have always had a problem with low self esteem. GOD is breaking that though. I will need your prayers I always feel like the younger girls are making fun of me. I am in no way a savy dresser. If the out fit didn't come together I usually won't get it. I'm not good at picking out clothes.

My husband is on his way home. Thank GOD. I miss him so much. He is such a wonderful man of GOD. Do you ever think about the stuff GOD does for you and it makes you tingle inside. Thats how I feel when I think about my husband. GOD truly blessed me when he put us together. I'll give you a sneek peek at something I wrote for him.

What I realized when you were gone.

I LOVE YOU more than I did the day you left.
I don't want to be away form you for that long - EVER AGAIN
Your value has increased 100%
I feel your change in me
I hate sleeping in an empty bed
But most importantly GOD showed me that our love for him and each other
will only get stronger, you are a man after GODs own heart, we will always
have each other when no one else understands us, GOD will always be there
for us, he has transformed our old conformed minds and restored us back to him.

No comments: