Monday, August 18, 2003

It's Monday. I had my first class at 12pm today another one at 4:15. I was so nervous I thought I was going to be sick. When I was in Junior college we had desks like in high school. This college is much bigger and they have lecture halls where they hold classes. In junior college classes weren't that big. There were a lot of people in my class today. I am majoring in accounting. I did not think I would have to get up infront of a class and speak ever again unless I became a teacher but I do. My first class we have to give a presentation with 4 complete strangers. I did not get the gift of gab so it's hard for me to hold a conversation unless I've known someone for a while. I'm glad we have to talk about class stuff.

It is soo hot here I think were almost to 100 degrees.

I have this burning sensation when I think about our ministry. We currently aren't ministering anywhere but I feel like GOD wants us to do something. I don't know what. I have been praying and asking him what it is we need to do. I don't want to do anything that is not in his will. I will continue to pray until I hear from him.

I am still looking for help with marketing my website if anyone knows anybody working in that area.

No comments: