Monday, August 25, 2003

Whats up with blogger. I look at someone's link on my site and then hit the back button and the links I had disappeared. I have to log off and log back on to see them.

This weekend was good but went by too fast. We (my husband and me)babysat our nephew. He is 2, will be 3 in October. He is the cutest little thing.

GOD is good. I forgot to write about the second car we are getting. We have only had one car since we have been married (Jan 99). Thats a long time to have 1 car. Now that we are both in school and I am working we have to have 2 cars. GOD worked it out and we are buying my mother in laws car that she doesn't drive anymore. It needs transmisson work but thats ok. I am fixing to call the repair shop and ask if they are done. They have had it since last Wednesday.

GOD is awesome.

No comments: