Thursday, September 15, 2005

I got to go see my fam in AR last weekend everyone is doing good. My neice and nephews are growing so fast. I miss getting to be around them. We went to my dads grave its so wierd thinking about death. I don't want to fear it the way I use to. Really just being selfish. Nothing in this life is more important than making sure I know where I am going to spend eternity.

I have an idea of how I want my blog to be, or should I say be about. I don't want to be some stiff always talking about serious issues. I would like to add humor to it but its kinda hard to do when I am not funny.

I would like to know peoples thoughts on drinking alcohol. I know various forms of Christianity drink. but I would like to know what you have been taught on the right/wrong issue of it. I am not talking about getting drunk but just having a drink. Email me or leave a message on the tagboard please. I would love to hear some peoples responses.

No comments: