Sunday, September 04, 2005

On a lighter note, yesterday we experienced something in Oklahoma that we were not expecting, OU lost to TCU. I am in shock myself. I sat and watched the game with my husband and a friend. There was not a single person you could blame that on. Everyone usually likes to blame things on the quarterback, but the O-Line was not good at all yesterday. TCU kept constant pressure on the Quarterback and most of the time it wasn't even because of blitzing. In my opionon there was bad play calling, bad defense, bad offense. They need to regroup and rethink a new game plan. If TCU beat them imagine what UCLA, Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M will do to them. Altough I am a fan, I am also a fan of OSU. I like the schools in state. I am disappointed but I am not like some of the others that are going to be calling for Stoops to be fired, Paul Thompson and Rhet Bomar (sorry don't know how to spell it) to get out and just bring in a new QB, oh now people will probably want Grady back now. Its been a good few years despite the Bowl games but they are going to have to go through a rebuilding year, maybe even 2.

No comments: