Thursday, March 01, 2007

SMOKED SAUSAGE AND FRIED POTATOES

Join the Tasty Thursday recipes at The Pumkin Patch. Share some of your favorite dishes.

My sister told me about this meal. It really doesn't require a lot of ingredients but I think it is yummy.

1 pkg smoked sausage (any flavor you like)
1 green pepper
1 very small oinion
Potatoes (depends on the size of your family as to how many potatoes to use. Same for sausage you may need 2 pkg's smoked sausage.

I slice the smoked sausage so you get a lot of little round sausages. I cut up the pepper and oinion. I make them big slices incase you have someone that doesn't like them they can easily push them to the side of their plate. But they give a nice flavor to the meat. I put the sausage, pepper and oinion in a skillet to fry. I put a little veg oil in the pan and let it get really hot then I peel and slice my potatoes and put them in the skillet. I like my potatoes a little crispy. I put them in a different pan to fry and once it is all done I mix them together. I know the fried potatoe aren't the healthiest but sometimes you can splurge and it tastes so YUMMY!!!

No comments: