Wednesday, February 28, 2007

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

Here are some things we have been up to over the last couple of weeks. We are hooked on homemade pizza. It's so easy to make and so yummy!! We usually make it on the weekends but have leftovers. This is my pizza sausage, hamburger, and pepperoni.


This is my husbands pizza same meat as mine but he likes black olives and mushrooms on his.

I was going to make a sour cream angel food cake but I didn't have a bundt pan and it took too long to cook. So I found a chocolate cake recipe online and made the cream cheese frosting I was going to put on the angel food cake. This was moist and YUMMY!!! Chocolate cake is my fav.


My husband works for a Drs. office. One of the Docs we call DR. J gives us Hornets tickets so in return I sometimes make him a pan of brownies. So I tried to get creative and I put Dr. J on there with M&M's.


I thought Sixer was going to give me a kiss, instead he nibbled on my ear.


This is Monday night after I picked Sixer up from his neuter surgery. He was a little groggy that night but the next day he was back to himself.


This is my hubby (in the black shirt) he is training to put casts on. I went with him to work this past Saturday and he put a cast on me. That is the saw they use to take it off. I have never had a cast so when he got the saw out to take it off I started sweating a little. But he did great and it never even got close to my skin.

2 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

yummy!!!!
glad its lunch time
here go to this blog ask her she helped me
tell her Palmtreefanatic sent you....
http://justbeingme1.blogspot.com/
hope u get it!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

No kidding! I never had a cast before either..that saw would scare me! I see StarBucks in the background!! Yum!