Thursday, July 05, 2007

Atheist Vs. Al Sharpton

I just watched a debate between an atheist and Al Sharpton. I must say I am disappointed in Al Shartpon if he is the one to defend GOD. To me he was generalizing GOD to be not only GOD the father of JESUS but Allah God and the Hindu GOD and all the other GOD's that other religions have. I have to be honest I don't know much about Mr. Sharpton but if he was supposed to be representing GOD the Father of Jesus he didn't do that well. To me I think everyone has a right to believe in what ever they want but I as a believer in Jesus can not also be a believer in the other Gods. He also did not defend the Scriptures in the bible that the Atheist was talking about. Sharpton kept saying we are here to debate the existence of GOD not the bible but to me you have to defend the bible as well. At the end they took questions and one atheist said to Mr. Sharpton if you can answer this I may change back to having faith, If GOD created the earth and all things in it then who created GOD? My question to those who will respond is how would you answer this question?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My answer is that there is no answer. God just IS. We humans can't wrap our tiny brains around it....