Thursday, July 26, 2007

Birthday
Monday was my birthday. However, my husband threw a surprise party for me at Chelino's on Saturday night. I have to say my husband is wonderful. (he is wonderful for more than the party) He managed to get my mother, sister, bil and niece and nephews down here. I have not seen them since @ Feb. It made me cry. Anyway here are a few pics from Sat night.
This is me standing in the back next to my niece in the blue, my mom, nephew and sister.


This is me with my bil and nephew.
This is me with my friends kid and my friends nieces.


This is me and my wonderful husband.

I had other friends there but I am not sure they would want there pictures posted on the net.

2 comments:

AM said...

Chandra! You're a hotty! And yeah for having a great husband who will get together a party for your birthday!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!