Wednesday, November 29, 2006

STARBUCKS

I went by Starbucks on my way back to work at lunch to get a regular cup of coffee. It is freezing here so a nice cup of hot coffee sounded great. Something told me it would not be as easy as that. I order my grande coffee no room for cream she goes over starts to fill it up and low and behold STARBUCKS has NO COFFEE MADE!!!! How do you not have any coffee made? They have 2 or 3 (what look like to me) brewing stations and all of them are out of coffee all at the same time?? Somebody is not doing a good job of keeping it up. I need my caffeine and a cold coke will not do it for me. Ugh. She offered me something I can't remember the name of it but she said hot water and espresso. I said fine but then I would have to wait while they make everyone else's drinks. Which was like 5. If they just had some coffee made she could have poured it and I would have been on my merry little way. So I stand there for 2 minutes and realize I have to get back to work. I do not have time to wait on water and espresso. Besides they still had not made any of the other 5 drinks. I know this is trivial but still I wanted a cup of coffee.

Anywho it was in the 60's I think this morning when I woke up and currently it is in the 30's. It is suppose to snow and sleet tonight and tomorrow. Gotta love Oklahoma whether.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, how does Satrbucks not have coffee on a cold morning? That is just silly.

Anonymous said...

you need to update more!!

:)