Monday, December 11, 2006

Sorry Faith in Florida it has been a while since I last updated. I have to confess I post on my blog at work and don't really get on the computer at home. I have been really busy at work so that is one reason I have not posted in a while. Plus I lead a very un-happening life. So not much to post about. Plus I have a big announcement that may take place before Christmas so you will have to keep checking back to see what's going on. So I guess I do have some excitement in my life. I am a procrastinator also. I need to get my pictures put on a cd so I can post some and I have not done that.

Does anyone know where I can get some dishes(plates, bowls) for a good price not over $30 for a set of 16 pieces. Target is too high but they have cute stuff, Walmart doesn't have as cute as I like but they are cheap, TJ Maxx doesn't have 2 sets of the same dishes. But I guess i can mix it up. I need to check Ross. If I have to order online I can.

Ok I will try to update more often even if nothing is going on with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you prego?!

That;s what I always think when someone says they have big news. You better not leave me hanging.

As far as dishes, wish I could help. I have so many mismatched dishes. So, when u find out maybe u can let me know:)