Friday, December 22, 2006

GOOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!


Big news, for us anyway. GOD is soooo good. We closed on our house today. I wrote about us buying a new home back in Aug or Sept. We had it built. We weren't suppose to close until Feb 1. We basically had $4,000 not returned to us from a bad business deal. (we were going to use that for closing) Well we closed with no money down and actually got @ $400 back at closing. God is good I will post more about this after Christmas and hopefully some pictures. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and remember Christ is the reason for the season. Remember him in all you do!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THat IS great news. I do remember you posting about this a while ago. I remember how stressed you were. I am so glad this worked out. What a blessing, and you will def. have to post some pics!

Congrats!