Thursday, December 28, 2006

I am not good at titles!!!

So anywho I don't really have a title for today. GOD is good as always. I have been feeling lately that I need to do more for GOD. I mean I give him the glory for everything in my life but I feel like could be doing more. What do you ask? I really don't know but I just love him so much and want others to know him. I have been praying and seeking him to guide me. Maybe its just me and my feelings. My hubby and I are on different pages on this. He feels like we are doing what GOD wants us to do. I have things I want to do but haven't and feel like I don't know how to do some of the things I have a desire to do. For instance I want to write a book about marriage but I don't have eloquent language skills and get stuck while trying to write. I feel like I repeat my self over and over. I know there are people who don't have the best writing skills that write all the time. Maybe I am scared to do it. I do make excuses a lot. Like there are to many things going on, to many distractions. I will be praying until I hear from GOD.

Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what? You can do anything. Don't be scared. It's very easy to feel that way and whoa..i actually just wrote a post similar to this...about being scared of my own dreams.

Katie said...

Hey Chandra, thanks for stopping by and all the sweet things you said.

I find myself so often in the same place you are, wanting to do something, more even, and yet either not knowing what to do or how to do it.

Just start writing. Don't worry about how you think it looks to others, just write what you know and what your heart tells you to.