Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Food for thought

I have been noticing a trend lately. It really bothers me. I have noticed out and about and on blogs what people are eating. Or not eating should I say. I see women eating salads and their husbands or boyfriends eating burgers, fries, pizza. It is so frustrating that most men can eat anything they want. They don't count fat, calories, carbs or anything like that. Women on the other had most of them have to eat very healthy to not gain weight. I grew up on junk food, anything fried was good to me. Now I am having to watch what I eat because I have started to gain weight. I have to limit my Dr. Pepper intake. It just doesn't seem fair. I want to be able to eat what I want and not worry about it but I can't. It sucks big time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the luck in the world for u:)