Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Unusually Calm

That's how I am right now, that's how I have been for the last couple of months, that's how I pray I stay. Right now there are things going on in my life that before a couple of months ago would have me stressed out!!! (Recap: my husband and I prayed about buying a house a couple of months ago, having one built actually, GOD said yes. And I trust him) We knew before we signed the papers for them to start building that we would need our down payment at closing. The builder told us it would be done Feb. 1 possibly a little earlier. It is Oct 4th and the builder is saying it will more than likely be done before the end of November. Several business opportunities were presented to us, each one would provide the down payment we need. None of them have came to pass. But GOD be the glory I am not stressing. My husband and I prayed, we heard GOD and he said we could do this and we trust him with the down payment. I am the happiest I have been ever. Even with all that is going on I am in one of those I could just cry because I am so happy and I love GOD so much. He is the best thing, person whatever you want to say it is to happen to me. He is so loving, caring, merciful I could just weep with joy. Thinking about him is all I want to do, with him there is peace, love, joy, comfort and so much more. He is so awesome to me. He is KING of KINGS, and LORD of LORDS. He is so worthy to be praised. I just want to share him with everyone. The way I feel right now everyone can feel like this if they will just turn over there worries, burdens, sorrows, pain, hurt, bitterness, anger, hate but most important there life. Turn it over to him and you will have joy like you have never had before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh girl, I pray for you that it all works out. But u sound like u are already there with the most importatn part..trusting God.