Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I have been really busy here at work. That's why I have not posted recently. I am very thankful that busy does not = stressful at my job. I have a very laid back job, no crazy people running around stressed out, causing others to stress. Sometimes I just have a lot to do.

I have read almost all of the testimonies on the bloggy tour of testimonies. If you haven't you should. There is a link on my sidebar. Most of the testimonies are people that have always known or had a relationship with GOD most of there lives. It's funny because those testimonies the people often say they had a boring or uneventful testimony but most of them are people who have begun a relationship with Christ at a young age. I feel like I am in the minority in the tour cause my is kinda crazy. However, they are all such a blessing no matter how you came to Christ. I am just glad there are others out there that love GOD as much as I do!!

In sad news we have had a loss in the pet world. Alan and Kara at flat nosed pups had to send there pug to doggy heaven. If you feel like it go leave them some encouraging words. Since I now own a dog I could not imagine what this is like for them.

No comments: