Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Guess what? I got a pug!!!! It's a boy, his name is Sixer. I have taken lots of pictures, unfortunately my software is not responding so I can't down load them right now. He is adorable. I am having seperation anxiety and guilt. I hate leaving him and I hate that he sleeps in his crate all night and I have to leave him in it while I am at work. I can't wait until he is potty trained and he won't have to be in it all the time. He is having a case of diarreha so he is getting up all through the night and having to go potty. He had an accident in his crate the 1st two nights but hasn't since then. He has had only a couple in the house. I think his training is going ok. He is not sleeping through the night though. I don't know if there is anything I can do to help him to sleep. I haven't gotten a lot of sleep the last few nights. My husband is great with him. I knew he would be but since he didn't want a dog in the house for so long I was a little worried. But he is so supportive and loves him just as much as I do. Well as soon as I can figure out whats going on with my computer and camera I will post pictures.

No comments: