Friday, June 23, 2006

I LOVE TO PLAY JOKES ON PEOPLE.........

I have always loved to play jokes on people. I was not the class clown by far but I think in high school and college people thought I was crazy funny. Over the last few years I feel like I have toned down a lot. Sometimes I am afraid it will get on peoples nerves. So sometimes I think people think I am boring. So I have decided to be me. This morning my co-worker emails me and tells me to call Bill because he wants to pay the company with a credit card, which is one of the things I do. So I am getting all prepared to take his credit card #, exp date, etc... So I call the # and it is a sex-aholics anonymous recording. I personally thought it was hilarous so I of course had to do this to some people too. 1st my husband, I email him and tell him someone left a message on my cell phone and wanted him to call them, I gave him the #. He calls and says you have to call this #. He didn't get that I played a joke on him. :-( I then email one of his best friends and tell him Dos (my husband) is trying to get a hold of him and to call him at the #. He emails me back and says "I hate u". Then I emailed one of my good friends and told her to call me at work but since she doesn't know my work number I could give her the #. After she called it she emailed me back and said I was stupid. So I don't know maybe they are joke maybe they aren't. But it was funny anyway.

No comments: