Wednesday, June 07, 2006

We are back from Atlanta. Why is it that vacations go by so fast??? It was fun. We didn't do a lot since Dos had basketball all day on Saturday and Sunday. We ate at the Cheese Cake Factory saturday night. It was yummy but expensive. Sunday night we ate at a soulfood resturant. It was really good. It was a buffet and they had dressing on it. OMG it was soo good. Just like my grandma makes. Our friends dad cooked us breakfast and made cheese grits. I stepped out of my comfort zone and tryed it, anyone who knows me knows I don't try need food. But it was good with sugar in it. So I guess the most I did on this trip was eat.

If anyone knows of a legitimate job working from home please let me know. I just want to make some extra money. I don't have to make a lot. Just some spending money. Everything I see is like a scam.

No comments: