Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sorry its been a week since I posted. I still can't get my camera to download pictures. It says its not responding. We have a digital camera that also records. I have some video on it that I thought maybe I should put that on a DVD then delete it and maybe it will work BUT now it won't show on my TV to record it to DVD. Ugh! I don't know what to do. I may need to take it back. So I promise as soon as I get a picture I will post it of my little SIXER. He is a doll. His potty training is going ok. He likes to bite and he does bite hard. I am trying to stop him from biting everything except his toys. He is really hyper when we get home and he plays all night until its time to go to bed. We started putting him on the couch which before we got him and when we were just discussing getting a dog my husband said he will not get on the furniture. And of course my husband was the first to put him on the couch and now he wants up there if we are sitting down. Not good. But he is so cute and I can't resist picking him up and letting him sit up there with me. As soon as I can get a picture I will post it.

No comments: