Friday, August 04, 2006

HAIR
I am having a good hair day. Yeah for me. My hair is straight and thin so anytime I can get it to do something and look good I am excited. I think the saying goes Fashion foward? I am not, I am behind. I try to get my hair to be poofy on the crown of my head. When I say poofy I don't mean high as in older styles but just poofy. I really don't know what you call it. Anyway I got it to be poofy today just the way I want it. If my camera would download to my computer I would show ya but it won't do that for some reason. I am getting my hair colored tonight. I guess they stopped saying dyed. I just turned 29 in July and I have A LOT of gray hair. So dye I must. When my hair was light brown almost blonde you couldn't really see the gray but now that it is dark and when my hair starts growing you can REALLY see the gray. My sis is 6 years older than me and if she did not COLOR her hair she would be COMPLETELY gray. Ugh. No offense to anyone that is grey headed but I don't want to be grey. To me it makes you look older than what you are. So tonight I will get my hair colored and trimmed. Yeah no more gray!!!!

No comments: