Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I have came a might long way
I have been a born again bible believing Christian since Nov 98. I have learned a lot and know I have plenty more to learn. If the situation I am in would have happened a couple of years ago, no make that a couple of months ago I would be going crazy right now. I want to share it with out getting to personal but I don't want to seem vain.(if that's even the right word) I know a HUGE testimony will come of this that's why I want to post what I am going through now so when GOD does what he is going to do I can post our testimony. A little over a month ago we invested $X,000.00 in a business venture, it is borrowed money. Our return would be $X,000.00 a month for as long as the company is in business. It was presented as a great freight business. Everyone needs to ship something every now and then right? So we borrowed $X g's then invested it. Mind you we did this with out praying!!! Big mistake. Why didn't we? Um don't have a good answer for that one. Anyway a week later we were looking at new houses in the town where we sold our house 7 months ago. We found a housing addition building new homes. We were in the town to visit friends and decided to just go looking around. We decided we would fast and pray and ask GOD if it was ok to buy a house (we live in a apt now). After much fasting and praying GOD said it was ok to buy a house. After him saying yes I of course started having doubt and trying to think to much. Our first step was getting approved for a loan. We filed bankruptcy and it was discharged in Feb 03. Not the best to have on your credit. So I was fearful we wouldn't be approved although I know GOD said it was ok for us to get a house. Well it came back and we were approved with a 6.75% interest rate which is right where we need it to have the right house payment. So we picked out a floor plan and got to pick out colors, cabinets, floors all the good stuff cause ya know we will be getting that xtra $X,000 a month right. Well now the trucking business isn't going so good so who knows when or if we will get that $X a month. Keep in mind we have a monthly payment on the $X we borrowed to invest. One thing we did learn is more about the trucking business. So now we have decided to get some trucks and start a company. Well in order to do that we need some more money. After PRAYING about this one we are stepping out on FAITH and TRUST in GOD and we are using some credit cards to get started. We close on our house FEB 1, 07. By that time we need to be able to pay off the charges we put on our credit cards and have a down payment for closing. A few months ago I would be going crazy with this, having to pay back $X,000, putting money on our credit card and having to pay it off and having to come up with a down payment to buy a house. BUT I completely TRUST GOD. I know what he is capable of. I know some people are going through something a lot worse than this but this is what I am going through at the moment. I just put everything in GOD's hand that he will bless it and do all that I can do here on earth and I know it will all work out cause that's the kind of GOD I serve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you sound like me right about now. With all the bills, I am trying to manage everything because my husband is working all the time and it is so hard to do! I was almost in tears yesterday trying to figure out how to pay everything when there is not money for everything. But you are right. Trust God. Because he can see around that corner. We cannot.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I see you want me to post my silverwear....I will so stay tunned.....LOL