Monday, August 07, 2006

I LOVE AUGUST!!!!

I bet your wondering why I love August. That means football is starting back up. I love me some football. Right now its just scrimmages but thats fine by me I will watch them. The OU team had what some say is a setback with their "star" quarterback getting kicked off so now they had to beg the quarterback that got to play one half of the very first game last year and got benched to move back to the quarterback position. He did not get a fair shot last year at making it for quarterback. I hope he has a great year and shows that he has what it takes to be the quarterback. I like OSU (Oklahoma State) also. I did not go to either but since I live in OK I will support both. My pro team is the Cowboys. Hopefully they will be better this year. Anywho thats all for now folks.

No comments: