Thursday, August 03, 2006

I have read several blogs that say they make money off of their site. Does anyone know how this works? X-tra money would be great.

You probably have to have a lot of visitors, which I do not. You probably need to be able to be witty and funny, which I am not. Oh well maybe I could make a little bit anyway. Maybe that way I could be a SAHW. (STAY AT HOME WIFE). Since I am not a mother I can't be a SAHM.

I am sitting at work right now resisting the temptation to go get a candy bar out of the breakroom. I only have an hour left. I need some major will power right now. We'll see if I can do it.

1 comment:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sixer is a cutie pie! ....Belle is still bites too...and she is almost 7 months....although it seems to be a lot less than before...as for the couch....lets just saw we are in no hurry to go buy another one until she stops chewing it..we have Belle belle holes in it.LOL