Wednesday, January 17, 2007

WEATHER

No disrespect to my Northern friends but I don't know how you do it. I do not like cold weather. We had a lot of sleet this past weekend. For 3 days that's all it did. Our lawn is white and looks like snow but it is sleet and it is slick. We don't get a lot of bad weather in Oklahoma, well winter weather that is. They had cleared the highways pretty good. But some of the main streets that we have to drive on are still bad. We go down 23rd st to get home. It is a 5 lane road usually. Now it is only 2 lanes. They cleared out one lane on each side and pushed all of the ice to the other lane making it impossible to use. I think they are doing a horrible job on these streets. They are also pushing this stuff into other roads that cross it and people are getting stuck. It is piled so high there cars, trucks and suv's can't go over it. I will be so glad when this melts but it looks like we may have more snow this weekend. Ugh go away!!!!

No comments: