Friday, February 09, 2007

JUST TWO THINGS...

Two Names You Go By
1. Chandra
2. Mrs. Harrington

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jeans
2. Blue/brown/beige sweater

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Love
2. Fun

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Spend time with my hubby
2. play with my dog Sixer

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. to go home
2. start a business and make money from it

Two pets you had/have:
1. Scooby, dog from childhood
2. Sixer my dog I have now


Two things you did last night:
1. Read
2. Painted my toenails

Two things you ate today:
1. Ham sandwich
2. trail mix

Two people you Last Talked
To: 1. Husband
2. Boss

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Reading
2. cleaning

Two longest car rides:
1. Atlanta, GA
2. Nashville, TN

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Other people’s b-days

Two favorite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. coffee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH for Dr. Pepper and Coffee!!!!!!