Monday, February 26, 2007

SURGERY

Keep Sixer in your prayers today. He is getting neutered. They are suppose to call me at 2pm and let me know how it went.

We had a really boring weekend. The only thing we did was go to my husbands job on Sat morning. He is traing to be a cast tech. So he put a cast on my arm. Then he had to cut it off. That is scary. I took pictures. I will have to post them tonight when I get home.

Update: The vet called and Sixer is doing fine. I will pick him up @ 5 after I get off of work. If anyone cares to share how the surgery went for there dog I would love to hear it. Or really how they acted afterwards. Thanks, Chandra

1 comment:

Leah said...

We will be waiting for an update. Hope all goes well!

(and that is funny that Sixer was named for AI. We are happy to have him in Denver!)