Monday, February 05, 2007

YUMMIE!!!!

On the weekends my husband likes to eat sweets so every weekend I make cookies. For him it is m&m and chocolate chip, for me its just chocolate chip cookies. Sixer always thinks he's going to get a taste but he never does. Poor boy chocolate is not good for you.







Pug owners I need your help. Right below Sixer's nose it is really pink almost like it is raw. He keeps eating snow and now he keeps licking and I am afraid it is raw and chapped. Has anyone had this problem before. I tried putting something on it but he just licks it off. This is what it looks like.


3 comments:

Leah said...

Poor boy, he looks so pitiful! I have never had this problem with my pugs before, so I have no idea what to tell you!

Your cookies look YUMMY! You are such a good wife to do that for your husband every weekend!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh Sixer is Drooling at the sight of the cookies! Did he get one?

Chandra said...

Sixer did not get any cookies. They have chocolate chips in them and I have heard chocolate is not good for dogs. We do not give him much human food unless it is to give him a pill.