Thursday, August 25, 2005

I have been reading others blogs from the blog links on my page. I thought I would remember the ones I read and want to keep reading on a daily or everyother day basis. However I am having trouble find them throught the links and I didn't write them down. I will run across them again I suppose.

I read a comment on someones site the other day that made me think. Actually it made me realize I don't know the bible very well. I know there are scriptures that I need to know that will reference what I believe. One person said they thought the day we see God we can confess that Jesus is Lord and all be saved. I know a verse in Phil. does say all will confess this but I thought for 1) you had to do this before you died. 2) then why am I trying to live my life the way God says I should, my flesh wants to do wrong but if the day I see God I can just confess then why not live the way my flesh wants. Then again, for some simply stating scripture isn't enough because they don't necassarily believe that the bible is inspired and directed by God. Some people make comments and they do make me think. I just know there is sooo much that I don't know, but what I do know is I am living my life for Christ, the way the bible says that we should and I did confess Christ before death.

Once last thought. If the way that you beleive turns out to be right at the coming of the Lord, then me and you both are getting into heaven (since I believe and confess Christ now before death and you don't, then we are both living right. we don't agree on how to get there, but either way according to some may be right), but if the way that I believe (confess Christ before death and live as Christ would have us to live) turns out to be right then I have nothing to worry about. I will go either way. I hope this comes out the way I am seeing it in my head.

I wish people could post comments but since I can't get the comments bar to show up then tag me a line.

No comments: