Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It is time for my 10 yr highschool reunion. Well its not really until Oct but it will soon be here. I am praying that I can restore some friendships. Not necessarily to hang out and reconnect but I left some friendships in a not so good way. This was before Christ and I have been nervous about going back. All I can do is offer my apology and pray for the best. I pray those who I might have hurt will forgive me. I really would enjoy seeing everyone. I graduated from a small school I think we only had 79 in my graduating class. High School was one of the most fun times of my life. I truly enjoyed it. It wasn't until 2 yrs after high school that I ended some friendships on a bad note. I am a completely different person now. God is good so I will trust in him no matter what. I know some know I have changed, the girl that is trying to put the reunion together asked me to be praying for her and her family she just found out her mom has a brain tumor. I will be praying that the Lords will be done in their life. I just hope I can be a light to help them see Christ.

No comments: