Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Yesterday was my sisters birthday tomorrow is my husbands. My husband and I will be traveling to AR this weekend to see my sis and her family, my mom and my grandma and grandpa. I do miss getting to see them like I use to when I lived there.

I have yet to understand why it is hard to have a girlfriend. I mean one you can tell anything to whether they will get mad at you or not. Thats how my husbands relationship is with his friends. They are there for each other spiritually. To help each other when one is not headed in the right direction, but I find it difficult for females to do. My husband and I do not have children so I don't know what having a family so to speak is like, but all of my girlfriends have kids and it seems that it is difficult to find time for us to get together with out children, but its funny how the husbands do this all the time. They get together and play video games, talk, just fellowship with each other. Us women on the other hand don't do that. I'm not good at starting conversations so that has a little to do with it. I wish it was easier for me to do. Maybe one day it will be. I hope this makes sense because I feel like I am rambling.

Anywhoo I have been enjoying reading others blogs. It is making me think about how I view some things and really examine my reasoning behind things. Its good to know there are so many out there that are living for God and searching for him. I have found him and want so badly to do as he wants me to do. I only pray that I am.

No comments: