Friday, August 12, 2005

Ok I am going to try this again. The Lord has been putting it on me to start writing again. Sometimes I have things to say sometimes I don't. I am going to give it my best effort to be consistent in posting.

I had to email my husband today to let him know some things. Last night he was on the phone with a friend of ours and her sister. He was ministering to the sister. This was my email to him "I was in awe of you last night. I see why everyone always comes to you in there time of trouble. You are very honest, yet sincere and encouraging. The spirit of god is upon you heavily. Even as I write this tears of joy come to my eyes thinking about you and how God has anointed you. You have a special ministry that I am glad to be a part of. I use to be jealous that you had such knowledge and understanding of the bible, but I am learning so much from you. I am so thankful that God has put you in my life. Keep fighting because you have a ministry that the world needs to hear and see. I love you."

I know I haven't posted in a while so it will take a while for people to start reading this.

No comments: