Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another reason I don't like living away from my family in AR

My mom called me last night. My nephew who is 6 yrs old, the baby, broke his wrist at football practice. 3 other kids fell on him wrong or something. Living 2.5 hours away I can't just run down there anytime I want. If I lived down there I could have gone to the emergency room with them, helped my sister with the other kids or something. Ugh. He broke it in 2 places, the dr in the ER last night said he needed to go to an orthopedic surgeon. So this morning my sis took him to one. They said he did not need surgery but she had to take him back at 1 so they could put him to sleep and reset it and put a cast on. I haven't heard from her yet. She said the Dr. Said it was a common procedure. Again I wish I was there.

No comments: