Monday, September 18, 2006

WEEKEND

This weekend went by so fast. Of course when you don't want it to it will. Friday night we did absolutely nothing. Saturday Sixer got something in his paw and it is swollen and he will not let me touch it. I have to take him to the vet. Also on Saturday I watched as OU got cheated in there game. I know a lot of people might say it's because I like OU that I feel this way but ESPN and a lot of other people say that as well and if that would have been different teams and I watched a replay of that I still think it would have been one team getting cheated. Anyway we also went to the fair Sat. night. The one reason I wanted to go was to get a cinnamon roll and guess what by the time we got to the stand they were CLOSED!!!!! They have the best cinnamon rolls that I have personally ever tasted. I was soooo disappointed.

Sunday morning we were awaken at 6am by the loudest thunder. It was crazy. It sounded like it hit something. It lasted about an hour then it just rained all day long. We just sat around the house doing nothing all day long. Boring weekend.

No comments: