Friday, September 22, 2006

REALIZATION (Sometimes it hurts)

I have often tried to tell my husband how catty (is there even such a word?) we are. He didn't want to believe me but I think he sees it now. He works in a drs. Office full of women. I kept telling him women have such a hard time getting along and it's hard working with women because they can turn on you in a minute. They have attitudes for no reason. I was telling him I was so glad I wasn't like that. Then GOD started dealing with me. He put a mirror in my face as I interacted with people at my job and I saw how ugly I was. How could I someone that professes to love as CHRIST loves be like that? But in reality I was just like the women I was telling my husband about. Sure I was trying to place the blame on the people I work with but it's not them. Yeah they do stupid stuff and say annoying things but that should not affect how I treat them. But guess what it does. I have been praying to GOD to help me with this. It does not matter what someone else does I can't let it bother me and make me treat them in a UNGODLY way. There are no excuses!!!! It's embarrassing to know that I have been acting this way. It's shameful. Not just to me but to speak GOD to people at my job and not show him. I have been misrepresenting. GOD please forgive me. I never want to misrepresent you in any way. I must learn to be CHRIST like at all times. I mean the name of my blog and our ministry is LOVELIKECHRIST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel you on this one. Believe me..I FEEL YOU. I'm looking forward to your post on Oct 1:)