Friday, September 29, 2006

WEEKEND

Not much going on this weekend. We are helping our friends move tonight. Other than that we have no real plans. Just another weekend. I do hope I can get some rest this weekend. I have come to the conclusion Sixer (my dog) does not like to sleep. He gets up really early and just wants to play all day long naps are rare. If he does it is just a power nap @ 15 minutes then he is good and doesn't want to sleep anymore. I would like to leave him outside for a longer period of time but I am afraid to do that. He loves being outside but they Pugs can't be outside in warm weather. I don't know what temp they are really talking about. It is in the 80's right now but it is cooling down so we will see. I don't know how long I can leave him outside either. I will have to do some research. Anyway have a great weekend!!!

No comments: