Thursday, June 19, 2003

I dropped off our loan papers today. Thank you Jesus for our refinancing!!!!!!!!

My husband called and said his grandma may have died. His Aunt and cousins were going to the hospital to see. I think the hospital called someone and told them she was code blue. They are suppose to call him when they find out something.

We were talking about death and the sadness it brings on people. My main concern about death is did they get it right with GOD before they died. Then I started thinking we can hope that someone does get it right before they die however they did not die prematurely. GOD new when they would die and if they would make it in to heaven. We sometimes don’t know these things but he knows all. For some it is still emotionally because they will miss the person that has passed. Some will feel guilty because the enemy wants us to think of what we did or didn’t do before that person died. I know because that’s what happened to me when my father died. I felt guilty about the amount of time I spent with him or didn’t spend with him. I do still cry about it but GOD gives me the strength to keep going and get those thoughts out of my mind.

I’m not sure if anyone is reading or not but any comments would be great.

No comments: