Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Ok so there is a project going on in one of the towns close to where I live. They are wanting to build low income apartments. I'm not rich but I don't need assistance. However some of the rich people near this are having a fit. They do not want it built near them. Why? Well altough they didn't say it you could tell what they were thinking. I don't want those thiefs, drug dealers and killers near me. What? Do you know how many thiefs and con artists probably live in your nice neighboorhood they just steal on a larger scale so they can afford a nice house. It makes me sick to think that some rich people not all think its terrible to live near a low income apartment. What would you do if you needed help with rent and couldn't afford your $200,000 house. Not all low income people are bad. Just like not all rich people are good. Some people and their pride. Does anyone understand where I'm coming from. It is discrimination. Some people fall to hardship. Some don't choose to live that life style some things happen and need help getting back on there feet. GOD has too help me because it get really frustrating.

No comments: