Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Well my husband and I are waiting to hear back from a guy about refinancing our house. He is going to his last resort today. It would be such a blessing if we could refinance and get some money out of our house. If we could get enough out to pay off our car that would be great. We need a financial blessing. We filled bankruptcy in Aug of 2002. After my husband and I didn’t work for 9 months our credit card bills got behind but GOD is good we kept up our house and our car. See he took care of the things he told us to get and the things we did our selves (running up $21,000) in credit card debt was not his to take care of. But we felt it was the right thing to do to file bankruptcy on our credit cards. Now it is just a little hard to do anything with bankruptcy. They said it would take 2 years before we could really do anything. But I know GOD can do something a lot sooner than 2 years. Please keep us in your prayers.

We went fishing this weekend. I really think there are not any fish in the Lakes around here. We didn’t even get a bite. I don’t know what we would do if we caught a fish neither one of us know how to clean them.

No comments: