Friday, June 20, 2003

Ok so I don't feel so bad now. I have been reading other blogs and I'm not the only one that does not post everyday. Whew I feel better.

I am at work now. I pray that God blesses our business so that I do not have to work for anyone but him. I like my job I just don’t want to get up and come to it everyday. I know GOD will do it. I have so many ideas in my head I just need the resources to get them done.

I am going back to school this fall. I want to get my accounting degree, I only have an associates. I am going to work full time and go to school full-time. I pray the LORD gives me strength and the smarts to do it all.

GOD is good. Has anyone seen Bruce Almighty. I was skeptical about going to see this but my husband and I went anyway. I really didn’t like it. The plot was realistic as far as people blaming GOD for things going wrong in there life. But I just didn’t think it was funny that GOD went on vacation and let someone run the world for him. I mean when Jim Carrey blew up the woman’s dress what was that about. It was not humorous to me.

The Hulk comes out today. I think my husband may be going to see it. I can’t get in the that. I use to like the show but it was an actual person back then now its computerized. Even though its not realistic they could at least make it look that way.

I’m ready for Bad Boys 2 to come out.

No comments: