Wednesday, June 25, 2003

It's ok if Satan wants to visit my blog. Thats the people I'm trying to reach. Satan even linked my blog in one of his or her posts. Which was great now others will come to my site. I think he may have wanted others to read so they can make fun but what others mean for evil GOD turns for good. It is trully the lost we need to reach out to. If anyone ever has anything to say a question, comment what ever it is I will be happy to respond.

My husband called me earlier and said his grandmother passed away this morning. I trully hope she turned to Jesus at some point before she died. Things are crazy. No one in the family has the money to pay for the funeral. So everyone may have to chip in. Its hard when you live pay check to pay check. We usually have enough money for food and gas left over but not much after that. We may have to sacrifice a car payment or something. But what ever we have to do GOD is still Good.

There are so many things going on right now. We have a friend living with us which is better than how he was living before. I was really worried about him. He was living with a girl but they weren't married. I thought he knew it was wrong but it didn't seem like it. He was living with us before they moved in together. And he was saved so I was confused when he moved in with her. But I think he has seen what was going on and since they broke up it has been hard on him. We try to encourage him. GOD told us our house was like a halfway house if someone needed to stay they could stay with us. He never said it would be easy. It does get hard sometimes. When we barely have enough money for ourselves and we have to help others. But as I said earlier GOD is Good.

We had a cousin staying with us one time and we came home from work one day and when we walked in it smelt funny. When we walked in our kitchen there wer big brown burn spots on our vinyl floor. He was gone and left a note telling us a skillet caught on fire and he dropped on the floor. Whew. After calming down we thanked GOD no one was hurt and our house didn't burn down. A few weeks later we had taken him to a town where he was going to stay with someone else for a while. We got our phone bill and it was $1600.00. I literally thought I was having a heart attack. He had got on our internet and visited some adult sites while we were at work and they would charge them to your phone. He also had hundreds of dollars worth of collect calls. It took JESUS to get me through that one. I called the phone company and told them we did not do that. They dropped the internet charges but we had to pay the collect calls. I did forgive him because as a believer that is how we should live.

No comments: