Friday, June 20, 2003

I was just thinking how crazy it is that I have all of this energy at work but when I get home all I want to do it sit on the couch and flip through the channels because there is nothing on. I do struggle with this. I could look up blogs and read them at home but I’m so lazy I don’t do it.

What’s wrong with me.

I guess there no women that know about the problem I asked about. I don’t even know if anyone is reading except Megan.

I just want to let everyone know where I stand on heaven and hell. Hell is a place for the sinners and I do believe there are people that will not make it into heaven . Unless you confess Jesus is the son of GOD and repent for your sins I don’t think you will make it to heaven. That includes people of other religions that do not confess Jesus as the son of GOD. They consider him a “regular” man. I am a regular person JESUS is not. Some people think if you are a good person and do good things GOD wouldn’t not let you in just because you don’t believe JESUS is the son of GOD. I could go on for days about this.

I love everyone, I may not believe in what some people think or do but I love everyone like Jesus our father loves everyone.

No comments: